Sunday, January 13, 2008

...and it begins again

Semester 2 for Project Play begins again tomorrow, but lots of stuff has been happening "behind the scenes" already.

In fact, I'm working on Week 3 today, and I have to admit that I didn't want to do it. It's Sunday. There are football games on. It's snowing. I just got back from vacation and am getting over a sinus infection. There are lots of other things to be done today that are swirling in my brain.

But, once I started exploring and playing with the sites for the lesson, I started to get excited about the possibilities and about sharing these tools with all the PPers. I haven't finished the lesson yet, but now I'm motivated to do it, and I will in the next day or so.

And, like Kyle from South Park, I've learned something today: I have the tendency to procrastinate, to kick and scream my way into tasks. But, once I get there, it's a good thing. But it's sometimes hard to remember the "good thing" part at the beginning.

No comments: